New to Marketing Automation? 9 Reasons Why Startups, SMBs and Large Enterprises Should Get It
Marketing automation is known to bring in more qualified leads, raise the engagement rate and increase revenues, while it lowers customer acquisition costs and reduces the time needed to execute marketing campaigns. Marketing automation is growing rapidly in a lackluster economic environment as marketers strive to drive up revenue and contain costs.
Marketers are predicted to spend $525 million on marketing automation systems in 2012, a robust 60% increase from the previous year, according to marketing consultancy firm, Raab Associates.
In this whitepaper we explore the following:
- Main Challenges of Startups, SMBs and Large Enterprises
- What Marketing Automation Can Do for You
- Successful Marketing Automation Implementations
- Case Study of an SMB - ECi Software Solutions
- Case Study of a Large Enterprise - Pfizer Italy