LeadFormix is committed to protecting the privacy of your information. This Privacy Statement describes LeadFormix’s privacy practices.
1. Information Collected
LeadFormix offers a variety of applications and services that are collectively referred to as the “Services”. LeadFormix collects information from individuals who visit LeadFormix’s web sites (“LeadFormix Visitors”) and any web site where LeadFormix’s product(s) are installed (“Customer Web Site Visitors”) and individuals who register to use the Services (“Customers”).
When expressing an interest in obtaining additional information about the Services or registering to use the Services, LeadFormix requires you to provide LeadFormix with contact information, such as name, company name, address, phone number, and email address (“Required Contact Information”). When purchasing the Services, LeadFormix may require you to provide LeadFormix with billing information, such as billing name and address, credit card number, and the number of employees within the organization that will be using the Services (“Billing Information”). LeadFormix may also ask you to provide additional information, such as company annual revenues, number of employees, or industry (“Optional Information”). Required Contact Information, Billing Information, and Optional Information are referred to collectively as “Data About LeadFormix Customers.”
As you navigate LeadFormix’s web site or a web site of LeadFormix’s Customers, LeadFormix may collect information through the use of commonly-used information-gathering tools, such as cookies (“Web Site Navigational Information”). Web Site Navigational Information includes, but is not limited to, standard information from your web browser (such as browser type and browser language), your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, and the actions you take on LeadFormix’s web site or a web site of LeadFormix’s Customers (such as the Web pages viewed and the links clicked).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifying information from anyone under the age of 13.
2. Use of Information Collected
- LeadFormix uses Data About LeadFormix Customers to perform the services requested. For example, if you fill out a “Contact Us” web form, LeadFormix will use the information provided to contact you about your interest in the Services.
- LeadFormix may also use Data About LeadFormix Customers for marketing purposes. For example, LeadFormix may use information you provide to contact you to further discuss your interest in the Services and to send you information regarding LeadFormix and its partners, such as information about promotions or events.
- LeadFormix uses credit card information solely to check the financial qualifications of prospective Customers and to collect payment for the Services.
- LeadFormix uses Web Site Navigational Information, gathered from its own website, to operate and improve LeadFormix’s Web site and for advertising purposes.
- LeadFormix will not own or use information collected from Customer Web Site Visitors, except to better the LeadFormix product(s) and/or to fix any bugs in a product(s). The information collected from Customer Web Site Visitors will be solely owned and used by Customer. Notwithstanding the foregoing, LeadFormix may use and analyze the information collected from Customer Web Site Visitors in order to improve its product(s) and/or to fix any bugs in a product(s).
3. Web Site Navigational Information
LeadFormix uses commonly-used information-gathering tools, such as cookies and Web beacons, to collect Web Site Navigational Information. This section describes how Web Site Navigational Information is gathered.
When you visit LeadFormix’s and/or Customers’ Web sites, LeadFormix collects your Internet Protocol (“IP”) addresses to track and aggregate information. For example, LeadFormix uses IP addresses to monitor navigation of the Web site.
4. Sharing of Information Collected
LeadFormix reserves the right to use or disclose information gathered/provided on from LeadFormix Visitors and/or Customer Web Site Visitors if required by law or if LeadFormix reasonably believes that use or disclosure is necessary to protect LeadFormix’s rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process.
5. Customer Data
LeadFormix uses robust security measures to protect Customer Data from unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and help ensure the appropriate use of Customer Data.
6. Changes to this Privacy Statement
LeadFormix reserves the right to change this Privacy Statement. All amended terms automatically take effect immediately after they are initially posted on the Site.
7. Contacting Us
Questions regarding this Privacy Statement should be directed to LeadFormix Privacy by mailing LeadFormix Privacy, 6200 Stoneridge Mall Road, Suite 500,Pleasanton, CA 94588. You can also reach LeadFormix by phone at 925-251-2283.
Revised: August 23, 2013