Marketing and sales teams have nursed an age-old rivalry; each considers the other dispensable. “Sales departments tend to believe that marketers are out of touch with what's really going on in the marketplace,” says a Harvard Business Review article on “Ending the War between Sales and Marketing”. “Marketing people, in turn, believe the sales force is myopic…”
Marketing teams accuse sales for not following up on leads. Sales teams in turn blame marketing for providing poor-quality, leads. While this tussle continues unabated, every organization needs these two teams to collaborate to achieve their joint primary objective to generate revenue.
The broad disconnect between them poses serious challenges. So how can these two teams work together?
All organizations now recognize the need for marketing-sales alignment. Many try to adopt strategic models to align marketing and sales processes. Even so, they struggle to achieve and maintain alignment because:
- The issue is complex involving people, processes and egos.
- The debate over quality versus quantity of leads poses a significant challenge.
- The perceived definition of “qualified leads” varies between both teams.
- There is considerable disagreement over the need for lead nurturing.
The need of the hour is not just any marketing automation platform, but an end-to-end integrated solution. This solution must not just generate more leads, but also improve the quality of leads through superior lead intelligence.
LeadFormix offers a truly integrated marketing automation platform, which leverages the power of collaboration between marketing and sales.
LeadFormix: The Undisputed Solution
LeadFormix introduces the latest generation, marketing automation platform, which can pave the way for better alignment between marketing and sales. It efficiently prioritizes leads and shortens the sales cycle. It offers advanced capabilities to make collaboration between the two teams far easier. Some key features include:
- Tracks visitor behavior. Measures their intent and interest levels.
- Empowers the sales team with superior lead intelligence that can shorten the sales cycle.
- Provides integration and analytics features to help the two teams jointly identify the business opportunities to pursue.
- Offers a sophisticated lead scoring algorithm, which both teams can collaborate on to define what makes a prospect “sales ready”.
Let LeadFormix help align the marketing and sales initiatives in your organization. Try out the LeadFormix Free Trial Today!