Blogging is considered an essential part of B2B Marketing today, because of its dynamic nature and the ability to attract more unique visitors to the website. In addition, it also provides the company with a share of voice in this competitive and crowded market. Blogs are also a great source for sharing ‘more information’ on a company’s products or service offerings.
Despite its growing popularity in recent years, there are hardly any tools or metrics available, which help measure the ROI of a blog as a marketing asset.
Ideally, a measure of how many business leads does the blog bring to the company site, the source and identity of these leads (Enterprise visitors) and a measure of the conversions is the kind of data that would really help in measuring the ROI of a Corporate blog.
Another challenge when it comes to enterprise blogging is that Marketers find it difficult to coordinate and follow-up with their IT staff to set-up, customize, optimize and modify blogs at regular intervals. Marketers also find it difficult to keep up with the latest blog developments and trends.
This is where LeadFormix’s Blog Hosting Services pitch in.
The LeadFormix Approach
LeadFormix can host your blog (while keeping your search engine leverage intact) or enable blog in your domain. LeadFormix provides different templates (leverages Wordpress, the largest open source blogging platform) which you can choose and provide customization features as required.
Some of the unique features offered by the LeadFormix blogging platform, which make it convenient for users to measure the marketing ROI of their blog include-
- LeadFormix provides standard best practices to leverage blog for lead generation by having a prominent promotion displayed in the blog template, ensuring you provide your blog visitors with the Call2Action and lure them to your website and more targeted content.
- It also ties up other marketing assets like whitepaper, case studies, research reports etc., to relevant blog posts. The content referred on the site alongside a post is based on the piece of content that initially brought the visitors to the blog and the intent they expressed while browsing on the site.
- This helps the bloggers understand the intent and need of their Leads better, and also ensures the unique visitors have enough click baits on the page to lead them to more relevant content and information on the company.
- Users of the LeadFormix blog platform can customize blog templates to suit corporate website design, as well.
- LeadFormix provides list of plug-ins that need to be leveraged for the blog to increase the social distribution, search engine optimization, content optimization and usability.
LeadFormix offers a range of options for blog templates. You can choose from the various options available. These templates can be easily customized to suit your individual requirements. In due course of time, these templates will also be available to download from the LeadFormix product suite. But for now, we can manually build the templates for you based on the format you select.
The LeadFormix Blog platform also helps in measuring the ROI of the blog which goes beyond the analytics provided by various tools like Google analytics, Statpress etc.
LeadFormix helps measure the Leads generated by the blog and their conversion ratio. It also helps measure, which content and what kind of contents help bring in more leads, the keywords that bring in leads and much more. So if you have been wondering how you can measure the ROI for your Blog, you should definitely check out the LeadFormix Blog platform, it provides you with metrics which matter and which help you optimize your investment on the blog.